Best Cyber Education Programme
With the Cyber threat increasing it is essential that businesses and the wider public are aware of these threats and know how to protect themselves, and of course the best way to do this is through education.
- Do you deliver presentations to staff or the public?
- Do you deliver lessons or lectures to school pupils/students?
- Do you go above and beyond to spread cyber security tips and best practices?
- Do you have clear staff training to ensure your staff are up to date with the latest security threats and what they need to do to protect themselves and the organisation?
This award will recognise an individual or organisation that has made an impactful contribution to cyber security in Scotland. This could be as a teacher, lecturer or organisation who is consistently training to ensure Scotland is more cyber aware.
- Be working in a role which allows you to educate whether that be to pupils, students, the public or employees.
Best Cyber Education Programme 2018 is: Cyber Christmas Lectures
- MSc in Advanced Security & Digital Forensics
- Learning & Development Team, City of Edinburgh Council